Cushioned, stable and comfortable, the Asics Gel Resolution 9 Padel men's padel shoes allow players of all levels to enjoy maximum grip on the pitch and optimal support.
- Improved DYNAWALL, lower, elongated and extended also in the heel area, which allows for greater dynamism without sacrificing lateral stability during fast movements
- Upper made of recycled polyester with new DYNAWRAP 2.0 structure, less adherent than the previous model but more elastic and welcoming which guarantees constant comfort
- Back of the forefoot made in DYNAFIT, a mesh that combines a mix of more containing fibers and other more elastic ones, which adapts perfectly to the foot in every movement
- Sole in Ahar+, made specifically for padel courts, with DYNAGROOVE technology, a system of flex grooves with a channel that crosses the shoe from heel to forefoot, which follows the natural movement of the body and offers greater fluidity
- PGuard toe protection system, a resin/rubber compound attached to the forefoot, providing increased strength and protection
- Pivot Point in the forefoot that favors 90 or 180 degree rotations
- Padded tongue integrated into the structure
- Lacing system with mixed eyelets and flat laces
- Padded collar and made with anatomical bearings that give greater comfort to the ankle
- More resistant side inserts that allow the foot to always be in position inside the shoe
- Removable Ortholite insole
Lightweight and thin version, but very resistant, with AHAR rubber positioned in areas with the most sole impact to reduce excess wear.
Asics Gel is a shock absorption system that uses silicone to satisfy the needs of professional athletes and amateurs. Forefoot Gel reduces the force of the load during push, increasing performance and drastically reducing the risk of injury.
Asics Gel is a shock absorption system that uses silicone satisfy the needs of professional athletes and amateurs. Rearfoot Gel offers omni-directional shock absorption, absorbs harmful shock and helps stabilize during impact on the heel.
FlyteFoam technology, created with reinforced fibers, guarantee constant lightweight cushioning. Court Specific FlyteFoam, midsole material, is approximately 35% lighter with respect to industry standard midsole material and 10% more durable with repsect to FlyteFoam midsole material for running shoes.